Yesterday was the girls' last day of kindergarten. They are officially first graders! I never use this phrase, but O M G !!!!
This is in the morning before school with their favorite driver. Look at how Gianna is holding his arm - I didn't notice that until I looked at the pictures! Isabella was having a rough morning, but had a great (half) day at school!
This is in the morning before school with their favorite driver. Look at how Gianna is holding his arm - I didn't notice that until I looked at the pictures! Isabella was having a rough morning, but had a great (half) day at school!
I tried to make is a special surprise that we would celebrate their last day. I used printables from this awesome website: http://www.supermommoments.com/




I love this picture below because of Isabella getting her first close glimpse of all the goodies!


1 comment:
I knew those were some familiar looking treats on that tray! YUM! Makes me want to graduate from Kindergarten again - only you have to throw my party! Beautiful decorations and such a sweet sentiment. And the award for best Mom goes to....
Post a Comment