Sunday, October 21, 2012

Some of October's highlights so far...

They are good any time, but I feel less guilty having these delicious caramel (and chocolate!) apples in the fall...
Andrew and I went apple picking twice in one day, once with the girls, once without!




Andrew had a pajama party at his school and the whole family was invited!   
All three of the kids LOVE his pre-k teacher, she is the best!

During a scavenger hunt around the school.
Time to relax, watch a movie, and pig out on junk food!

Gianna had her three bags of goodies arranged at arm's length - swedish fish, popcorn, and teddy grahams!
Isabella is proving she wants a dog by pulling this around the house.  I don't think it's working, but her dog sure is cute!
Andrew learned about space one week and the kids made, among other things, space helmets!

2 comments:

Brian and Melissa said...

you guys have had a busy month! The caramel/chocolate apple looks amazing! What have you made with the apples you picked? The pajama party sounds like a great family night... I can relate to Gianna's plan of keeping all the snacks within reach - you never know what you'll want! I wish Isabella could come play with Jane - they'd both love it (and might wear Isabella out enough to convince her she doesn't need a dog :)). And Andrew makes one cute astronaunt!

M&B

Anonymous said...

Awwww...a great time was had by all !!!!! Wish I was a little Belgiorno. Picking apples, yummy carmel apples, PJ party, growing pumpkins in your own yard, riding bikes, and yes, one great astronaut!! Looking forward to Disney pictures soon too!! Love, Aunt Bev