Here are a few of our advent calendar activities and treats from December. I was really awful about it this year, but here are some of the better days...
Isabella's roof design...
Gianna's roof design...
Andrew was just busy sneaking frosting and candies!
No matter how un-Christmasy I was feeling, we couldn't forget the beautiful animals at the local shelter.
Another advent calendar surprise was to eat a North Pole Sundae. This was my idea inspired by, and while at Lagomarcino's. They had a sundae with a cute name and I thought of these chocolate dipped peppermint poles on top of peppermint ice cream, smothered (oh yes, I mean smothered) in Lagomarcino's hot fudge sauce. It was a hit!
Another activity was to make chocolate-covered candy canes... You can see Gianna really got into this one!
An easy-on-me advent calendar day...
Oh, I miss Christmas already...
bl.jpg)





bl.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
b.jpg)


2 comments:
I was actually thinking about your advent calendar (before Christmas) because I remember you posting about it (was is a Martha Stewart idea?) and how much I LOVED IT! I love it even more that it was filled with more than just stuff - fun Christmas activities! Yet another fabulous idea from the Belgiorno clan!! GB-houses look beautiful, the dog treats are a lovely idea, LOVE the idea of a North Pole Sundae, and the candy-canes look like a fun job too. (I noticed a food theme here and I'm so on board!).
Thanks for sharing!!
M&B
Love, love, love the Logomarcino sundae!!! Christmas season in your family is PERFECT!!! Wish you lived closer :-( Love, Aunt Bev
Post a Comment