Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 6 - Epcot

Here is Epcot Center!  I believe I'm finally done posting our Disney trip!
 






Meeting Chip and Dale!



 
Isabella and Andrew "being fish"


We met two manatees - "Vail" and "Lou".  To say Gianna was in love is an understatement.  She could have stayed and watched her new friends the rest of the day!












 
We also met Duffy.  This character is apparently Mickey's teddy bear and is popular at the Tokyo park.


In Mexico...

Andrew, are you in there?

Ahhhh, there you are!


In Germany...
In Italy...
Make a wish!

These kids are so shy... ha!


Eating, eating, and more eating - that was theme of the day!  This is where I had the Pumpkin Mousse with Craisins and Orange Sauce - yum!



Andrew fell asleep with Mike holding him, and, well, he might have gone potty!  Best moment to look back on, you can laugh at it now, right Mike?




Caramel apple from Magic Kingdom and Pumpkin Juice from the Harry Potter exhibit.  Aren't they both so cute?

1 comment:

Brian and Melissa said...

Looks like you got a lot of world traveling into one day! I went to Epcot in third grade and I recognize that Roman fountain from a family photo of our trip! But the rest of your fun looks all new to me!

Mel