Saturday, March 2, 2013

Adventures in baking

My first attempt at a mini pot pie. I think 3 out of 5 of us liked them. I'll try for more variety in fillings. I think a blueberry pie would be a good next try!
Most weekends I make pancakes.  There are always lots of requests for specific shapes.  Here is my (sad) attempt at a horse for Gianna.  As pathetic as it is, she loved it!  She insisted I take a picture so she could always remember it.  Thus, I'll share it with you...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm making a comment on everything....your talent is remarkable Laura!!! The Valentine cards are way too cute!!!!!!! The pot pies look yummy. How 'bout apple? And I can't get enough Disney pictures. What a wonder memory for all. The snow, you can keep it, however, it looks like LOTS of fun. To be young and a Belgiorno!! Love you all, aunt bev