For Andrew's birthday, Isabella had the brilliant idea to follow one of Andrew's favorite books, "Happy Birthday, Little Pookie"!
One of the first things we did was have Pookie's birthday breakfast.
Mike took Andrew to get a haircut while I got his Pookie breakfast ready. Here he is when I let him open his eyes after sitting down.
He decided to try lemon...
Mike took him to the store to buy a balloon, as Pookie did. Andrew chose one for each of his sisters too.
Present time!
The sides of the cake look messy, but they are supposed to look like Pookie's birthday cake...
With his new frog, Irving.
b.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
1 comment:
I agree, Isabella is a genius!! What an awesome and special day for Andrew to live out this favorite book!!! I'm going to look for Pookie's Birthday book at the library this week! I must see the cake you were imitating, because your breakfast was SPOT ON!
I'm so impressed - can you all come plan Lily's birthday next year?? Pretty please?
Post a Comment