Friday, January 25, 2008

No posts for a month...

I thought I'd finally explain my lack of posts for about a month. It seems I have been suffering from MORNING SICKNESS!

I'm pregnant!

12 weeks along...

Most of you know all we went through to get pregnant the first time, so this is quite a shock. But we're easing into the idea of it.

So for those of you who said you wondered what happened to me on here, there you have it!

I still have Christmas pictures to post, but it's such an overwhelming chore right now, all that typing! HA HA! Really I will do it soon. Before Valentine's Day maybe!

5 comments:

Brian and Melissa said...

We're SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! (for everything except the morning sickness, of course-Uggh!)

Alice Regan said...

Oh my gosh...Laura! I'm soooooo excited. We're pregnant...again! Oh my gosh! Oh, I've already said that...I'm so happy for you, Mike and the girls. Hope you get through the morning sickness soon, I remember when you were pregnant with the girls. Take care and definetly keep me posted. Oh...I'm so thrilled and excited for you!
...talk with you soon - Alice

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Belgiorno Family! I hope it's a boy.

Fun Times at ATS! said...

Congratulations... I sure hope you feel better soon... I remember those days of being sick.. its not fun! I am glad you're feeling well enough to put some updates on your blog..I miss all the stuff you post! Paula

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!