Saturday, May 3, 2008

Care 2 Make a Difference

(You can click on this to go to their site... )
"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."
—Mahatma Gandhi

I know, here I go again... You came here for pictures of the girls and get more of my ramblings. But I can't resist, this is for some great causes.

Back in the day, I used to be good at writing my senators, etc. to fight for the rights of innocent creatures. But lately I haven't been so good at it. I found this website that has petitions all set up for you to sign. They have done the letter, you just sign your name and add a line or two if you want, push send, and voila - you've done something to help change the world! I love it! There are all kinds of causes, from children's welfare to the environment to breast cancer awareness. I'd love it if anyone would check out the following links and sign them. It takes no time at all! If you have other causes you'd rather support, that's great too!
Stop the Seal Hunt Sponsored by Internation Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW)

Outlaw Shark Finning Sponsored by Oceana

Condemn the "Greatest Show on Earth" Sponsored by ASPCA

Pass the Bear Protection Act of 2008 Sponsored by World Society for the Protection of Animals

No comments: