Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tax Rebate

Well, we are putting at least some of our tax rebate money back into the economy - thanks to my impulse purchase today! We just got the girls this cute clubhouse! I'll put pictures up when it is put together and the girls are playing on it! I'm so excited!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like every childs dream playground !!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the girls playing on theirs. You've set the standard pretty high!! Love, Bev

Anonymous said...

Ok... this looks like TONS of fun! Now we're definitely coming to visit! hee hee

Can't wait to see what the girls think of it!

M&B

Anonymous said...

I was trying to figure out what you were describing the girls playing on, now I can see. That's really cool. The girls will have fun for a few years playing in/on that. Kiss and Hugs
Love, Barb

Alice Regan said...

Wow, I want to come play at your house. This looks wonderful. I think the girls will be absolutely delighted with this playhouse. Can't wait to see some pictures of them playing on it.