Friday, November 14, 2008

The Dollhouse!

Aunt Bev, Uncle Guy, "Aunt" Nicole, and "Uncle" Dave got this fabulous dollhouse for the girls. Needless to say, they LOVE it!!!
The details are amazing!I love this bedding! Wish it came in Cal King!
The lamp on the changing table lights up as a lullaby plays!
The rack comes out of the dishwasher.
The oven lights up and the timer rings.
The stove even sizzles!

4 comments:

Brian and Melissa said...

Wow - what great birthday presents! Ripping the wrapping paper and reaching into those gift bags is half the fun anyways, right?!

Brian and Melissa said...

Oh yeah - and how cute do they look in jeans?!?!

Alice Regan said...

What a great birthday gift! I've been looking into dollhouses for my granddaughter. She can sit for hours juts playing by herself and her little friends. I'll check into this one...it looks terrific!

I can't believe that the girl are growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled the girls like the doll house. I think Mommy likes it too! I had no idea it had lights and sounds. Here's to hours of peace and quiet!!!! Love, Bev