Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

My mom, sister Barb and her husband Dave, and their granddaughter (my cute great niece) came for Thanksgiving and I was the poorest excuse of a photographer... No pictures of dinner. And no pictures of Andrew in his cute little Thanksgiving outfit! And he spit up on it before I had a chance! So I'll take a picture of him in it soon and put in on. This was his replacement outfit. Sure it's warm, cozy, and cute, but does it say "Thanksgiving"?? No!
The girls in their Thanksgiving jammies...

2 comments:

Brian and Melissa said...

Happy Turkey Day to you all! That's amazing...Melissa has those same PJ's. Looks like your whole family had a great day. Were there any pine nuts on the menu this year?

Alice Regan said...

Looks like you all had a marvelous day ...I think the photo of Andrew and Daddy sleeping says it all!

PS ...The Polar Express looks like fun. We have one here and I've been thinking of taking the family! Now I really want to go!