Awwwwww... We made the blog!!!! And I was happy just to see them jammin' to Jack Johnson! They are excellent drummers... Keep up the musical skills and let us know when your first concert is... we'll be sure to make it!
You are not going to believe this? I'm on the computer ...thinking I should come and visit! Imagine my surprise when I see the two little ones playing the 'drums' as 'Jack Johnson' drummers! I'm listening to Mr. Johnson right now! How amazing is that? Total KARMA at it's best!
PS ...Love the blog design! Getting very creative! I'm lovin it!
4 comments:
Awwwwww... We made the blog!!!! And I was happy just to see them jammin' to Jack Johnson! They are excellent drummers... Keep up the musical skills and let us know when your first concert is... we'll be sure to make it!
Looks like you guys are about due for a visit here--we have the full drum kit in the basement, and I'm sure they'd like a crack at the organ again!
You are not going to believe this?
I'm on the computer ...thinking I should come and visit! Imagine my surprise when I see the two little ones playing the 'drums' as 'Jack Johnson' drummers! I'm listening to Mr. Johnson right now! How amazing is that? Total KARMA at it's best!
PS ...Love the blog design! Getting very creative! I'm lovin it!
Laura ....I lost your email address. Can you email it to me at inspiredtokens@aol.com
I'm cleaning and purging the entire house ...somewhere I threw out your note with the email info on it!
Post a Comment